Since Cyanogen Teams had launched their CM7 stable version, i wrote a simple “how to” flash your phone in safe way. Note : your phone had to rooted before starting this whole process. If you had troubles rooting your phone, read my previous posts or reply this post, and i will guide you with a new post on rooting your phone
1. Rom Manager
Head on to Android market and download Rom Manager, or use Google Goggles from below QR Code
2. Download CM7 Rom
3. Download GoogleApps
4. Copy your downloaded ROMS into your SDcard root
5. Reboot your phone into recovery mode or simply turn off and press [camera] + [volume up] + [power] at the same time. (Note your phone has to be in off mode)
6. Wipe Data / Factory reset by selecting them in recovery menu
7. Install ROMS. Search them from your sdcard folders, after it finished, repeat the process for GoogleApps mdpi.
8. Fix Permissions by selecting advanced -> fix permissions.
9. Reboot phone by Press the end call button (red button) and select reboot.
Enjoy your Gingerbread