Doing this will void your warranty
DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!
NOTE : Processors clock speed are limited to 480 Mhz because of firmware kernel version, i’m still looking for the other firmware which support to 600 Mhz Processor
This tutorial Applies to :
Before we begin, we should download and prepare several files :
- Prepare your Foxconn Device with battery at least 70%, USB cables and PC or Laptop.
- Enter Fastboot mode by pressing [Hang Up] + [Sound Down] + [Power] while your phone is in offline mode.
- Wipe your device by typing “fastboot -w” on command prompt
- Shutdown your device
- Enter Recovery Mode by pressing [Sound Up] + [Camera] + [Power]
- Run RUT and choose the extracted firmware ApandaA60 2.1.9
- Wait and your device will be flashed with 2.1.9 Firmware from Apanda.
- Restart your device.
- You’re Done !
Update 8 September 2010 :
You could upgrade your ROM again and having a full speed 600 MHz by downloading this image.
- Extract the files, put .rar files into /sdcard/system/wifi
- Extract img file into the same file as fastboot.exe
- Boot your Android into fastboot mode
- Hook with your computer by usb cable
- run “fastboot flash boot boot-g1305-600.img” (Without quotes of course)
Edited 10 Sept 2010 :
Apanda 2.1.9 ROM has a flaw :
- WiFi would not start and often crashed
This Bothers me a lot and so i change my rom again to a mod version which created by Thailand Developers
CMLMod 1.5.1 download here
Features of CMLMod 1.5.1 for Foxconn could be found on my other post