Again, posted in English ;-)
Many people asked me to root stocked ROM from Nexian instead using another modified ROM.
I already told them to use Universal Android Root which the apk could be found here . Sorry that i haven’t update that post that it’s only works for 1.6 ROM.
So how do you root your 2.1 ROM ?
For windows user :
Make sure you have downloaded A688 Tools from here , and custom boot image from here .
1. Extract A688 Tools to somewhere inside your hard-drive.
2. Move A60_Superboot.img to A688 Tools extracted folder.
3. Access fastboot mode from your phone by pressing [Hang Up] + [Sound Down] + [Power].
4. Enter command prompt and change to the directory where your A688 Tools extracted.
5. Plug your usb cables between your phone and your PC / Laptop (Make sure you have your drivers installed).
fastboot getvar version
if it shows “version: 0.5” then your fastboot is working well; if not, check your drivers.
fastboot flash boot boot A60_Superboot.img
your device boot image will be flashed with new image.
your device will restart
9. After it boots, enjoy your rooted Android