It has been three weeks after i tried Gingerbread 2.3.2 on my Android.
For your information, my android is z71 variant (Nexian Journey)
I have tried from donuts, Eclair, Froyo and now Gingerbread build 2.3.2.
New Features were added on this new Google Android OS and that is :
- Integrated internet calling.
- Phone Goggles (Block Calls) Natively integrate on your phone
- Manage Application Menu on Settings had a built in features for monitor your storage and memory consumption
- New Android Keyboard
- Better Copy-Paste with marker just like iOS
- Near Field Communication (But my device is not supported)
Enhancement from froyo :
- Better Operating System Size (46Mb initial on Cyanogen’s ROM).
- Application Launch Faster
- Glowing end when you reach ends of your scrolling items
- Better bounce effect
- Better Camera App, it has a built in exposure settings
Below is my quadrant score